Warmly inviting you to join a meditation weekend workshop on October 6 and 7th from 10am - 5pm both days, in NYC!
Meditation work with this school has produced life-changing results for me, it is truly incredible work. If you're interested in relaxing, re-charging, centering, stepping away from stress, and getting back to yourself, consider this workshop. It is a beautiful way to calm and ground.
About the Workshop:
A dynamic, interactive 2 day workshop introducing techniques from the Clairvision School. This style of meditation is awakening and enlivening adding more alertness, focus and stamina to your day. The techniques are highly practical and can be immediately incorporated into your life, leading to more sustainable energy levels, coupled with a sense of inner silence and stillness. A tangible method to access deeper resources of energy and joy to enhance and center your daily experience.
Techniques you will learn at the workshop:
* Dynamic daily awareness practices to increase focus and mental stamina
* Third eye-based meditation techniques -- a solid 20 min daily meditation
* Energetic protection & grounding -- how not to be drained by city living
* Enhanced intuition -- systematic ways of sharpening your subtle senses
* 20 min relaxation practice -- use for fast recuperation, or as an entry to improved sleep
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out by replying to this post.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS ESSENTIAL: If you are interested in registering, please contact me by replying to this post as well. If you are interested, I can share additional information with you then.
I hope you attend!
- Location: New York Core Center, 115 East 23rd Stre