2-Day Meditation Training Program For Young Adults
August 11-12 (Saturday & Sunday): 9:30AM - 5:30PM
For: This course is suitable for young adults (ages 18 - 35) who seek Realization and an effective meditation method for achieving it.It is for those who want to understand the meaning of existence and to realize their full potential.
Course Content: The course provides an overview of the Natural Path,also known as Pranahuti Aided Meditation (PAM),a new system of rajayoga for Self Realization.
The course will teach:
* A complete set of daily meditation practices
* A simple and holistic way to live in tune with cosmic consciousness
* How control of mind and concentration is achieved
* The method of Pranahuti (yogic transmission technique) as an as active and continuous support for practitioners to achieve the highest level of consciousness
* The complete map of the spiritual journey up to the highest level of consciousness
Experiential: The course includes four experiential silent meditation sessions (about 30-40 min each) with Pranahuti (yogic transmission) offered by a competent trainer. The participants will have the first-hand practical experience of this advanced meditation technique.
Registration: Visit www.sriramchandra.org or Call 510-468-8181 or Email: sastry'at'sriramchandra.org
Location: Downtown, San Francisco
Organizer: Institute of Sri Ramchandra Consciousness, a nonprofit organization
Cost: This course and all future on-going training and support are free of cost.
The course accommodates up to ten students.