Last 2012 Schatz Method Workshop in Cleveland!
Cultivating the Core—Cleveland, December 15
Cleveland location: Michelle Star Yoga Studio http://www.michellestaryoga.com/
Inspired Anatomy, Physiology & Kinesiology
• Functional Anatomy & Physiology- an organic view of A&P and how the body moves
• Compelling Case Studies– real examples of what’s plaguing your clients and students
• Effective Therapeutics– tools you can use to offer immediate relief
• Best Business Practices– be a step above the competition
The Schatz Method is more than yoga anatomy, it is an educational program that when learned and applied, enhances a practitioner’s ability to address injuries in their clients/students while becoming an authority in their field.
Is this workshop for you? It is if you:
• Have students with seemingly good balance who could not hold tree pose no matter what (it’s
not what you think)
• Have ever had a student who couldn't get up into inversions without kicking up or using a wall?
Come learn how to remedy that (most yoga instructors don't know this)
• Are ever afraid to deal with clients and students with certain injuries and feel unsure what to do
or where to start What will you learn?
• The differences between intrinsic and extrinsic strength and four ways lacking intrinsic core strength can cause injury, especially in seasoned yogis and runners
• The two most common injuries related to intrinsic core weakness and how to prevent them
• How to transform Sun A into a powerful intrinsic strengthener and take your practice to super hero status
6 NCTMB Continuing Education Units for massage & bodywork therapists
Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Units for RYT’s and ERYT’s
LMT w/ 800 education hrs + 2 yrs work experience
RYT 200 or higher + 2 yrs teaching experience
Personal Trainers w/certificate/degree + 2 yrs work exp
$125 for the day—OR— $100 if registered and paid by November 30.
Advanced registration re-quired with $50 deposit.
Phone or email for registration form.
Balance due one week prior to workshop date.
Full refund for cancellations accepted one week prior to workshop date. Otherwise, funds will be
applied to future course.
The Schatz Method
Empower your body. Ignite your practice.
Gina M Schatz
Cleveland - New York - San Francisco
BA LMT NCTMB E-RYT
NCTMB Approved Provider #451747-11