Peace is the experience of those moments when “all feels right with the world and oneself”. You sigh in relief and relax in a treasured moment. All thoughts and feeling seems to be quiet and an inner joy and contentment comes with the silence. If you experience this then you will seek it again.
These days everyone is searching for peace. You may want a break from the pace and pressure of your life. From everyday stresses at work, home or simply the pressure you put on your self. It takes a toll.
How can you experience more peace in your life? Here is a list that can lead you to peace. The list is simple but the practice is a moment to moment process. The rewards are great.
- Become aware understand yourself. The patterns and beliefs that you have created end up creating the experience you call your life.
- Identify your feelings. Use this information as a guide to your hearts desires.
- There is much beauty in and harmony on this earth. Look closely at the trees, grass flowers, and animals around you. Enjoy and appreciate with gratitude all that you have. Establish a relationship with the divine in the world. Watch the sky.
4. Everyday set the intention to live your life in balance. Eat well, move your body in ways that feel good (i.e. exercise, dance). Treat yourself lovingly. If you fall back into old habits go back to the other steps and understand what needs to be different.
5. Get connected to your instincts and natural tendencies. Honor respect and acknowledge them but do not let them rule you.
- Find someone to be your guide, or work in a group as you make changes. Seek support until you become your won best source of guidance. You can become your own expert.
- Start now.
If you would like to learn more about this and other ways to improve your life visit her web site for informative articles and free information at www.debrajoygoldmn.com. Debra also offers a free 15 minute phone consult for new clients. You can reach her at 561-602-8041.